i've learnt not to put my expectations too high. the higher it is, the more disappointed you will get. thinking back, expectations make me feel stupid. like who am i to get my expectations fulfilled. ppl who have the same expectations as me, they got wat they wan. my expectations always get burst. the most discouraging thing is, it's not like i expected too much. we had the SAME bloody expectation. or maybe others dun even have tat expectation at all. i dun understand y they get theirs fulfilled and i got mine burst. wakes me up to reality tat i'm juz an ordinary me. disappointments taught me give up having any expectations at all. and i believe it'll make me live life happier. zero expectation.

By the time you get this message
It's gonna be too late
So don't bother paging me
Cause I'll be on my way
See I grabbed all my diamonds and clothes
Just ask your momma she knows
You're gonna miss me baby
Hate to say "I told you so"
Well at first I didn't know
But now it's clear to me
You would cheat with all your freaks and lie compulsively
So I packed up my Louis Vuitton
Jumped in your ride and took off
You'll never ever find a girl who loves you more than me
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake you off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake you off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake you off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off

No comments: